Home Learning Support
Please find below a range of different links to websites that can help you support your child at home - there is a brief description of each. If in doubt, please speak to your child's class teacher about how best to support your child at home.
- White Rose Education – The teaching and learning resources we use for maths teaching at Norwood.
- BBC Bitesize – maths homework help online for children of all ages
- Times Tables Rockstars – so cheap it’s free homework help website and app to support learning times tables and multiplication
- Maths Zone – The ultimate site for free maths homework help with links to lots of other websites
- Math is Fun – A simple but very useful free maths homework help website
- Third Space Learning’s Online Maths Hub – thousands of maths resources for teachers and parents
- Ashcott Primary School – Online maths homework help fresh from the mouths of primary pupils!
- NRICH – When the maths homework requires some support on problem solving!
- Primary Resources – Everything you’ll need for maths homework help all in one place
- Maths Dictionary for Kids - exactly what it says! Visual and verbal explanations and examples of mathematical language.
- Topmarks - a website full of games for practising key skills.