At Norwood Primary School we consider it important that children come neatly, safely and suitably dressed for the wide range of activities which they will undertake. We believe that school uniform helps children to take pride in themselves and school.
Our school colour is Poppy Red (not pink or maroon) and consists of the following
- plain white or red tops, including blouses, shirts or polo shirts
- plain grey trousers or skirts and plain grey or white complementary clothing
- black shoes not trainers.
- summer dresses in red/white gingham
- during winter months warm gloves and hats or hooded coats are useful since outdoor play can be very cold
- Norwood School fleeces are also available, but these are for outdoor use only
Norwood school uniform is available to purchase from Chroma Sport either by ordering online at www.chromasport.co.uk or popping into their store at 10 Wulfric Square, Bretton PE3 8RF.
- Jewellery should not be worn, with the exception of religious jewellery or stud type earrings.
- It is the responsibility of Parents/Carers to provide tape or plasters to cover any stud earrings worn during P.E. session.
- Nail varnish and makeup may not be worn.
- Extreme hair styles are not acceptable.
- Parents/Carers are asked to label clothing with the child’s name.