Summer 1 Key learning
Summer 1 key learning
- I can read a range of sentences.
- I can write sentences using the correct letter formation, finger spaces and am beginning to start with a capital letter.
- I can name parts of a plant.
- I can count to 20.
- I can talk about what a plant needs to grow.
- I can recognise some numbers beyond 10.
- I can count up to 20 objects.
- I know some facts about India and can talk about how it is similar or different to England.
- I can name 3 animals for each group- walk, fly, swim, carnivore, herbivore.
- I can name 5 animals and their babies.
- I know how to treat and behave around animals.
- I know about vitamins and minerals and how they can help parts of the body.
- I understand and can talk about: pollution, graffiti, litter and the environment.